• Inside forward nerf

shepharddark
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

I don't know why nerfed IF's but even after the update they don't cut inside even they have traits. Some formations like 4-3-3 wide and 4-2-3-1 not useful this year... Some teams still playing like these formations with IF's in real life. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I'm seeing that as well. The IFs no longer score by cutting in... it appears they're scoring because of long shots and/or via free kick shots. Otherwise, they'd dribble down their line and then choose to pass back to the CMs/B2Bs/FBs. Sometimes, and it's very unlikely, but sometimes, my IFs would eventually cross into the box! All for a waste because my IFs have subpar cross (10-14).

24 minutes ago, SaMason2012 said:

I'm seeing that as well. The IFs no longer score by cutting in... it appears they're scoring because of long shots and/or via free kick shots. Otherwise, they'd dribble down their line and then choose to pass back to the CMs/B2Bs/FBs. Sometimes, and it's very unlikely, but sometimes, my IFs would eventually cross into the box! All for a waste because my IFs have subpar cross (10-14).

I'm back to play FMM22 because of this. Not enjoying this year also because of this as well.