• Young players transfers are completly broken

DMaster2
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I don't think i need to say more than those two pictures shows, i've put a filter that include only 16 years old or lower and picked south america, as REAL MADRID (highest rep in the game) i get a grand total of ZERO players interested in transfering.

This clearly has to be a bug right?

Immagine1.png

Immagine2.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This was reported here:

In the thread, SI has stated that it's unusual for players younger than 18 to move clubs. They also stated:

If you have examples of no interest with less than a year where you would expect the player's to be interested please upload a save and we can review.

7 ore fa, T-IceMan ha scritto:

This FM young players don't wanna go sign for other clubs till they are 17-18. Wouldnt say its a bug.

It's a bug. Vinicious Junior sealed a deal to join Real Madrid at 16 years old. And while it's not common there are still 16 years old players changing country each year.

For example this year Henry Camara (16) left Amiens FC to join Atalanta and Piotr Dariusz Stalmach (again 16) left Gornik Zabrze to join AC Milan

4 hours ago, DMaster2 said:

It's a bug. Vinicious Junior sealed a deal to join Real Madrid at 16 years old. And while it's not common there are still 16 years old players changing country each year.

For example this year Henry Camara (16) left Amiens FC to join Atalanta and Piotr Dariusz Stalmach (again 16) left Gornik Zabrze to join AC Milan

Its not a bug when its intended behaviour. Sure it happens irl, but not much. Also players under18 from outside EU cannot even join clubs yet till they are 18 anyway.

10 ore fa, T-IceMan ha scritto:

Its not a bug when its intended behaviour. Sure it happens irl, but not much. Also players under18 from outside EU cannot even join clubs yet till they are 18 anyway.

But you can strike a deal with them and have them join when they are 18 irl but not in this game...