• unrealistic complaints about loan arrangement

tehfreddie
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I manage 1860 munich and i singed a player on loan for two years with option to buy. as part of that loan, i agreed with hertha berlin (the loaning club) that i would use the player primarily in a specific role.

after the first season i decided to exercise the option and buy the player so that after the loan ends he will be mine. he has the little transfer arranged tag now, but is still technically a loan player. sometimes he is played in the right position but a different role, and i have been messaged by the loaning club that they would like him to play in the correct role more. i think i have also been notified that the player 'is no longer concerned' about being played in a different role (because he is playing often enough?).

anyway i am now in the last five months of his loan (after which he will be my player) but for some reason i am still being messaged by the loaning club that they would like him to be played in the agreed upon role. i believe this to be a bug because obviously the loaning club has no logical reason to care about he development of a player that they have already agreed to transfer to me permanently. it doesn't make sense at all that they would care enough to message me, especially this late in the loan period, and it kind of ruins the immersion a little bit. i would love it if this was fixed.

thank you so much in advance!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments