• To easy do buy Endrick?

borreicho
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Hello. I know this isn't a bug, but maybe an unrealistic take by the game. Sorry if it's in the wrong fórum.

So... Endrick is the wonderkid everyone is buying, of course.

It's fun, but Endrick is not a secret wonderkid hidden in the game. In real life, he's at the center of attention of the football world.

So, when I buy Endrick for 14.5 million euros with Wolves (and I've seen other gamers buying him managing smaller clubs), without any competition, it doens't feel real.

- The player has Real Madrid, Barça, City, Chelsea really interested in him in real life;

- Palmeiras has said it won't sell under the released clause (60 million, I believe);

Don't see the game Endrick being a real thing, but some kind of sweetening offer from fm just so the game will be more fun.

The only limitation is having to wait till his 18 to buy him, but that isn't even a thing in other leagues.

PS: also bought Moukoko with Wolves after finishing first season in 11th. Not that real to, but at least I had to pay 75 million to have him.

image.png.05299b7ba7eab34823bdbc4fe8a96f0b.png

image.png.ed62ae1173555a7d0ae4d0146fbd1630.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Believe this has now been resolved in a previous update, thank you for your patience. Do let us know if you spot anything similar.