• Promise to loan out new signing is missing

Weston
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Was this removed on purpose? It's a very valuable promise as it confirms with the player that you intend to loan them out once they arrive so they can't refuse a loan because "I only just signed a contract." But it's missing right now, which is unfortunate.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

In general it's still very difficult to loan players out for some reason. For example, I signed this guy specifically to loan him out, signing him to a low-ranking squad status.

He says he's not that interested in leaving, and no clubs are shown to be interested on the transfer page. Yet I get inbox messages about clubs that want him, such as the below:

image.thumb.png.a0718b3de8dae631504179a9fa69ae51.png

image.thumb.png.cbd70f7dd9e9e5660f40a0f0bd1a74cd.png

So I offer him again at 70% wage contribution so KR will sign him.... and they don't respond. Why not? They want him for that amount and also don't at the same time?

And then, annoyingly, if you use the editor to workaround this and send him there on loan for the agreed amount, there's no way to specify the playing time or position like there should be and is in normal loan negotiations.

Even worse, the playing time slot is blank, so I don't even know what it's been randomly set to...

image.thumb.png.189d608a2a0b9eaaed22c509adfa1ff5.png

Edited by Weston

And why is this other young fringe player freaking out that I want to loan him out to get some playing time? It's all so absurd.

IMG_5179.thumb.png.64edf3ed04841660189b5f9f3250e71a.png

See save VPS cup start iiiii

Update - the young player who was outraged that I tried to loan him out for playing time is now outraged that he isn't getting playing time, and there's no longer a dialogue option to promise to loan him out for playing time. What am I supposed to do? This is unplayable. See "VPS may."

image.thumb.png.3aa9f02bed9a59cb6944d7fc3d9d35b3.png

Now I'm scared to sign players to loan out without baking it into the deal to avoid these problems, but the ability to loan back a player you sign is also missing for no discernible reason...

We are in the transfer window, why can't I do it? I should be able to schedule it even if I weren't in the transfer window.

image.thumb.png.c215b851b3fbea6f2283bc3d7ea24472.png

Any update on these loan issues?

1 hour ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Thank you for the detailed information.

We have placed this under review.

In both cases they got 50 pts of hatred towards me as disliked personnel... ridiculous.

Even though I've never once seen it when I want to offer it, this player opened discussions with the "find loan move" promise already on the table, so I know it does exist.

However, even the one solitary time it's appeared, it still does not work correctly, as the player who asked for it says he'd prefer to not go on loan!

image.thumb.png.da1f9632d2c76e736a0b3c6e347afab9.png

None of the other 18 year olds (now see Kuittenen when he arrives in vps jan.fm) I've signed get any offers because clubs think they're not interested and all at 50/100 hatred toward me for even trying. It's still simply too difficult to loan out young players and this needs to be fixed after several editions of this being an ongoing problem.

In a new situation, I want to sign Henri Makela, but 1) want him to play this season at his current club and 2) don't have the funds right now. So ideally I'd arrange the deal to take place at the end of the season, but the only start option available is "immediate." I can set a loan-back, but I'm still on the hook for the fee and remainder of his wages immediately...

See save "vps feb iii."

Another example of how broken loans are -

This teenager who is 3rd choice in his position is concerned about his playing time, but when I offered to loan him for more playing time, he got very angry.

Now because he's angry about being offered to clubs, he's responding by being "very interested" in speaking to other clubs...

image.thumb.png.78abb543cdfec5597d3f6de915fbd900.png

...yet other clubs still won't offer, because they don't think he's interested, and these interested clubs don't appear in the interested club section.

image.thumb.png.47392f5248d072523bee669ae6d21dc6.png

image.png.ca9484bbf635304b969340f40247bf5d.png

Somehow, at every single turn, each aspect of this situation is inconsistent if not outright broken in some way.

See save "vps june."

• Administrators

Believe this has now been resolved in a previous update, thank you for your patience. Do let us know if you spot anything similar.

1 hour ago, Kyle Brown said:

Believe this has now been resolved in a previous update, thank you for your patience. Do let us know if you spot anything similar.

Which part, the missing "find a loan" promise, or the further adjacent issues where it's very difficult to loan players out because clubs don't offer, they don't want to go, and/or they get angry at you for offering them?