• Players are greyed out from squad registration with no reason

mistershoko
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I'm during the transfer window (1.8) , trying to register players to the league, however there seems to be a bug. Some players are just greyed out for no reason.
    I tried all sort of stuff:

1. unregister a random player - I can't register him again (becomes greyed out).

2. Click on "Clear Selection" - all players can't be registered back, when I click on "Auto Select", it just registers 9 player out of 29 that were registered before, the rest are greyed out.

3. New signings can be registered..

image.thumb.png.8e3d944af0f07f0da2c6d383e4fa934b.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It has been a while but in case you still have this file and problem. I believe this is Israeli top division. There is a squad registration rule that reads: "players who are registered and then unregistered in the same season are ineligible for the rest of that season" which prevents re-registering players (and i'm going to go ahead and assume even if you haven't clicked confirm)

seeing as how new signings can still be registered and you're unable to re-register players that you just unregistered that rule might be what is preventing you from registering those players. If that's the case then just be careful with registration rules and read them carefully. 

Otherwise I have had this problem occur before and my fix was to select all players, click on the x to unregister, then select all again, then click on the check to register everybody thus over registering, and selectively unregister players I didn't want registered. 

Edited by fishamichael