• Loan player who is signing for me permanently next season is ineligible to play this season

Ben Brown
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I signed Endrick on loan with an option to buy. I then immediately activated this buy option before he played any competitive games for the club, meaning he will join the club permanently next summer (after this season is over). Though the game thinks that because he already played some games for palmeiras he can't play for me as he will be ineligible for his next club, even though that next club is the same club and that transfer will take place after this season is completely finished so there is no chance of him being ineligible for the next club. This situation will also mean i obviously can't loan him out this season as he is on loan at my club, and he will almost certainly get annoyed at the lack of game time as I won't be able to play him in any games and it could ruin my dynamics.

To see the issue for yourself, simply attempt to play the next game with endrick in the squad and it will not let him play

image.png.62a0357eb86a496b511a54adc41a531d.png

image.thumb.png.58629bd844e24aeaad7596958b11cce5.png

image.thumb.png.48dcafdf210610f99bacd177be6016c0.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments