• Loan player buy problem

james-iwnl-
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Agreed a loan move for a player, with a buy option. He then joins the club and I trigger the buy option (to come into effect in the summer). But he is now unavailable to play because he would then become ineligible to play for his new club, which would be me.

image.png

image.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi Zachary, have you been able to find a way around it, a fix ? I'm having the exact same issue with a player which doesn't even play the same competition as I do (except for the Champion's League last season). Loaned him in january from Czechia to the Faroe Islands, wasn't eligible to play for the first half of the season (it's a summer league) as soon as I triggered the buy option and confirmed the future transfer (even though it's only in two years time !). I thought it was some kind of weird bug and waited for the Champion's League season to end to fix it, but he's still unavailable now even though the Czech season and CL season have be refreshed. What should I do to be able to make him play ? He is registered, just "Ineligible" for some weird reason. 

Vintr 1.png

vintr3.png

vint 2.png