• Insane contract demands

Smoo
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Trying to sign a new centre back, bids accepted for Odilon Kossounou and Anel Ahmedhodzic. Both players want insane wages, Ahmedhodzic in particular wants a 500% wage increase from his current contract. Kossounou's agent indicated only a modest pay rise, then demanded almost 300% increase.

anelcontract.jpg

anelcurrent.jpg

odiloncontract.jpg

odiloncurrent.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thanks for raising this with us, when investigating the save we can negotiate the wages to a much lower figure. Appreciate it may seem like they're asking too much at first, but our team feel it isn't unreasonable for them try their luck and ask for higher wages.

42 minutes ago, Abdullah Patel said:

Thanks for raising this with us, when investigating the save we can negotiate the wages to a much lower figure. Appreciate it may seem like they're asking too much at first, but our team feel it isn't unreasonable for them try their luck and ask for higher wages.

Define "much lower". When I negotiated their contracts I was hit with an IMMEDIATE last chance offer of £50kp/w. Even my DoF couldn't get them to agree to a reasonable wage. Your idea of player demands is hilarious. Rafael Leao, according to SI, is a £200m player. Meanwhile in the real world, no player in the world would cost that much, not even Mbappe.

• SI Staff

Below 40k a week was possible, the ease of negotiations is something we can look into generally but as mentioned in this specific instance we don't feel as though the wages they're asking for, are high enough to warrant a bug. Thanks for your feedback, we do appreciate it.

9 hours ago, Smoo said:

Define "much lower". When I negotiated their contracts I was hit with an IMMEDIATE last chance offer of £50kp/w. Even my DoF couldn't get them to agree to a reasonable wage. Your idea of player demands is hilarious. Rafael Leao, according to SI, is a £200m player. Meanwhile in the real world, no player in the world would cost that much, not even Mbappe.

Pretty sure Mbappe would cost 200 million tbh. Also, consider that players will have ungodly values because their club simply doesn't want to sell them.

13 hours ago, Dijon-Main said:

Pretty sure Mbappe would cost 200 million tbh. Also, consider that players will have ungodly values because their club simply doesn't want to sell them.

Maybe, maybe not. But SI have him down as a £300m player, so my point stands. Player values and demands are artificially inflated.

• SI Staff

We wouldn't particularly look at transfer values and contractual demands the same way. Transfer values can only ever be a loose guide because if a player isn't wanted by a club then there's a substantial mark down on that value. Alternatively, if a player is performing well or really highly rated by the club (even if they're wrong to do so) then they may well ask well over that price anyway.

On 17/11/2022 at 14:33, Smoo said:

Hello bro,

contracts are easy, trust me.

Change the view to annual wages

Reduce his salary to a reasonable amount (let's say 100% more than he was earning), compensate him with the next amount in the contract which will be 50% of what you took above.

Give him 5% for promotion.
    Throw in 0 if you are relegated.
    Throw in the player of the season/league bonus.
    Throw in a bonus he can't fulfill (30 goals in a season and a very high reward - at worst you won't be playing him at the end of the season 😂)
    Throw in a clause in excess of €/£/$50 million or 5 times its current value.
    With each negative response, reduce the annual salary a little less than before, throw in some bonus and keep haggling until you succeed. There is no player who cannot be overpowered.

look at the scout report how much he calculated that you will have to pay for it ;)

should help u to learn engine of FM :)