• Incoming loans with high fees and clauses and outgoing loans with 0% fee

Znight
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I am playing with Newport and noticed that i have 2 problems with the loaning system:

Incoming loans: Clubs asking me always for an (huge) monthly fee, even if the player doesn't play or is a youngster. Further I have a lot of clauses.

Outgoing loans: If I offer a player and only wants the clubs to pay 100% of  the wage, clubs only wants to pay a small monthy fee and 0% of the wage.

In previous versions I could hire a player for 20% of the wage, or just 100% without a montly fee. (Especially young players)

The same for outgoing loans, it should be possible to loan a player for 100% wage.

Is this a bug or something?

Incoming loans.png

Outgoing loans.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, in your example the arsenal player is valued at £59-£71M. So Arsenal would want a fee for this player to go out on loan. For players who have lower transfer values, AI clubs are more willing to let out on loan with no monthly fees.

However, we will investigate loan offers from AI clubs further.

On 12/04/2023 at 12:31, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, in your example the arsenal player is valued at £59-£71M. So Arsenal would want a fee for this player to go out on loan. For players who have lower transfer values, AI clubs are more willing to let out on loan with no monthly fees.

However, we will investigate loan offers from AI clubs further.

Thnx you for your answer.

I am now playing for a fey years into the CL with Newport. If I want to hire a player from the second team of Guincamp for example... they want me to pay monthy fee.

I think this cannot be true and right.

It are just some examples from clubs which asking money for useless players. 

image.thumb.png.664129e7ccc19cdedc98a6ec769b1ec2.png

Edited by Znight

Unfortunate the loan system is screwed up this year and it's already been mentioned several times here and on the reddit sub. It's a pity that it doesn't look like they'll fix it. 

At first I thought I was doing something wrong but after reading all these posts, it became clear, especially if you have a small team.

The only work around is to use the in-game editor and move a player on your team on loan under realistic terms.

If anything, free loans are too easy.  If you wait 'til last week of the transfer window you can get so many talented youngsters from top tier teams for free.

There isn't any good reason a top tier team, with a B team in the second tier, would want to loan a promising youngster to a different team in the second tier.. unless the guy was going to warm the bench for the B team, and had no future.  And, in that case, they wouldn't be asking for much (or any) transfer fee if you wanted to take him permanently

I think the idea the AI has is that "this guy is good, he should be loaned to get experience" and it forgets it has a lower club that can provide that experience.  The AI should be more picky about "only other top tier teams, otherwise he plays for the B team" for loans, but it doesn't seem to be

There also probably should be very few cases where a club is willing to loan a kid to a lower tier club in a different country.  I was playing in Tier 4 in Spain, and Juventus had a French 19 year old worth 8 million they let me loan for free.  Now maybe (maybe) if the guy was Spanish you could see a guy going on loan to his home country, but down to Tier 4 that's almost unheard of for anyone with future.  And certainly not for a guy without any connection to Spain.  Lately, I've been forcing myself to "vet" potential loans, see if they actually make sense for loaning club.  Kind of sucks