• Full time issue

Weston
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Signed this player on a free when I was semi-pro, and then we switched to pro shortly after but before he actually joined. Now he is stuck on a part-time deal but won't upgrade to full-time because the initial contract was too recent...

image.thumb.png.2dd8434ffba5621c9b957a20fd42546c.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This one seems to be working as intended, if you wanted him to sign a pro deal you should have waited until you turned pro. Not being willing to sign a new deal 1 month into a contract is fine.
    I know you'll feel like it's unrealistic because IRL he would want a pro deal, but FM isn't set up to work in fringe scenarios like this. Give it a couple of months and he'll sign the pro deal :)

3 hours ago, Nacaw said:

This one seems to be working as intended, if you wanted him to sign a pro deal you should have waited until you turned pro. Not being willing to sign a new deal 1 month into a contract is fine.
    I know you'll feel like it's unrealistic because IRL he would want a pro deal, but FM isn't set up to work in fringe scenarios like this. Give it a couple of months and he'll sign the pro deal :)

I would hope this isn't as intended - seems like an oversight to me.

For one, I didn't know the club would automatically turn pro and I didn't know it would happen before the season was over. This should've been explained.

And when something drastic happens that should reopen a sort of new enrollment period so to speak anyway - there should be a prompt like "would you like to offer these players pro contracts now that it is possible" and they should all be open to it given the context.

Edited by Weston