• Contracts issue

Weston
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I'm notified that Cueto and Yaghoubi want pay raises right like a day before they automatically get big pay raises due to our promotion, which in real life they'd know were coming.

I ignore this because I know they're about to get the pay raises they want and should be satisfied, yet it still shows them with a slight concern even after this kicks in.

Furthermore, the pay raise that came with promotion seems to have deleted the "x wage after y appearances" clauses in the below players:

1356775159_PastedGraphic1.thumb.png.848f941b951a98797fc5ce88178d1eac.png

155858277_PastedGraphic2.thumb.png.571d0fca67a22621256b132594e88f83.png1625812230_PastedGraphic.thumb.png.079bd04e246ed96d4e82156824069e00.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

8 hours ago, Weston said:

Furthermore, the pay raise that came with promotion seems to have deleted the "x wage after y appearances" clauses in the below players:

If the wages get raised higher than the clause, as seems to be the case here, the clause will be deleted.  Did you think you could give them a pay rise, then play them some games to lower their wages again? :)

Wanting a new contract could also be related to getting a full time contract. But you are right, players don't seem to take wage rises into account when asking for new contracts. I'm not convinced that's a bug though. 

There are soooo many issues and quirks (as you are discovering) when you drop down to the lowest leagues, especially if you go outside England. That's part of the fun of managing these place, imho anyway. 

2 hours ago, Nacaw said:

If the wages get raised higher than the clause, as seems to be the case here, the clause will be deleted.  Did you think you could give them a pay rise, then play them some games to lower their wages again? :)

I understand why that would be the case, but if it is, then it needs to be explained and clearly noted.

2 hours ago, Nacaw said:

Wanting a new contract could also be related to getting a full time contract. But you are right, players don't seem to take wage rises into account when asking for new contracts. I'm not convinced that's a bug though. 

Seems like an oversight if not a bug, assuming bug implies something that was meant to be there and isn't.

2 hours ago, Nacaw said:

There are soooo many issues and quirks (as you are discovering) when you drop down to the lowest leagues, especially if you go outside England. That's part of the fun of managing these place, imho anyway. 

The above two things seem to be universal issues across the board, though. Surely those two things don't work differently in the Prem?

• Administrators

One we’re going to review, but it’ll be down as a feature request rather than a bug so changes won’t be likely in FM23 I’m afraid. Thank you none the less for the spot. 

4 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

One we’re going to review, but it’ll be down as a feature request rather than a bug so changes won’t be likely in FM23 I’m afraid. Thank you none the less for the spot. 

Which part, 1) players who want a pay raise not recognizing when they've been given one and still asking for it, or 2) clarifying the interplay between appearance-based wage changes and promotion-based wage changes? I think the first is a bug and the second, which was more of an after thought, could be considered a feature request.