• Scout, Analyst and Full Opposition Report missing

subho123
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

So I have assigned my chief scout to "Analyze next opponent".  (screenshot 1)

But before a match, against Sevilla here for example, I see the full opposition report, scout report and analyst report all are blank. (screenshot 2)

When I click on these, I get message stating - "you need to assign a member of your scouting team to compile report". (screenshot 3)

So, what is the expectation here? In FM22, these reports used to come automatically once a scout has been assigned to analyze next opponent.

What should we do to get all these details before a match in FM23?

NextOpponent1.png

NextOpponent2.png

NextOpponent3.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Definitely a weird one, I'm wondering if its because the assignment is on the chief scout but it would be best to have our QA team check it out. Do you have the save game ideally in the build up to one of these matches where you don't have any reports coming through? A guide on how to share your file is available here:  

• SI Staff

Hello, this is a known issue we're currently investigating. 

In the meantime, if you change the task to someone else it appears to fix it.

Staff-> Responsibilities ->Scouting-> 'Providing scouting opposition reports' -> Delegate to a different scout.

On 25/11/2022 at 09:29, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, this is a known issue we're currently investigating. 

In the meantime, if you change the task to someone else it appears to fix it.

Staff-> Responsibilities ->Scouting-> 'Providing scouting opposition reports' -> Delegate to a different scout.

Tried this with no luck

When I click 'Pre-Match Opposition Report' it takes me to my own squad screen... I never get the report with the opposition's formation and preferred playing style.