• Problem in the "recruitment focus" tab

Kinito
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I will try to provide as much detail as possible on what I think is inconsistent in this recruitment tab. 

Firstly, when I create a targeted search, there is a reading problem. On this screen you will see that it is impossible to change the tactic when the box "All positions in the tactic" is ticked. So you have to choose the tactic before ticking this box. Is it possible to leave the choice after checking the box? I've talked to a lot of players who get tricked and don't know that they can't choose once this box is ticked. This leads to big problems later on as they miss out on the majority of positions that are not present in their selected tactic. 

image.thumb.png.668ab3339099e1bf36b58d837c4ededd.png

Once this step is completed, it is time to choose the search criteria. I put a screen below to show you how I set up my search. 
    In this screen, you can see that I ask for "Transfer and loan". First concern, this means that if a player is not interested in a loan or a transfer, he will never appear in my recommendations. Most players don't care if a player wants to come at a certain moment. What we are looking for are players, no matter how interested they are. If the player doesn't want to come, I can always put him on the priority list and send my team leaders to talk to the press to encourage a player to join us. We can even assign a scout to a player to generate interest in a player. Which brings me to the next question: Why is a player who doesn't want to come not scoutable by targeted searches if features to encourage him to join the club exist in the game? We don't care if he doesn't want to join right away, we want to find out about him, not necessarily recruit him immediately. That's why targeted searches are used, to prepare for a mercato and register potential targets for the next mercato. 

image.thumb.png.11aa9def933497faecd3cf39c445eb63.png

You can also see that I am asking for players with MINIMUM 5 silver stars to appear in my final recommendations. I therefore expect my recruiter to recommend the majority of players. However, inexplicably, the scout decides to recommend only certain players and to leave out others, not to mention the players he classifies in "close results" for no apparent reason since the players concerned correspond to the initial settings. 

Let us continue with the choice of priority. I systematically ask for "continuous" research. I don't understand why, when "updating" the continuous searches, these searches are put in another menu called "finished". Furthermore, my initial search remains active and is supposed to continue... which leads me to the following question: WHY don't the recommendations from the so-called "completed" searches appear in the "active" searches? 
    It would be wise to condense the information and avoid the player having to navigate through different menus for no apparent reason to find the reports from ONE search. Multiplying media is not a good thing, I think we all agree on that here. I enclose 2 screenshots showing the incomprehension linked to this problem. 

The first one is a screen of the "completed" search. The second is a screen of the active search. No changes have been made to the search in the meantime. 

image.thumb.png.f25af5277ed7b3cd627519b5da8c9797.png

image.thumb.png.7a29d0f91af153158baf1e0ab6ebf457.png

Let's move on to the choice of recruiters for the assignment. 
    In FM22, a glance was enough to know the knowledge of our recruiters in the world. On FM23, we have to go directly to the recruiter's file to know his knowledge. On 22, there was also a column that listed the number of current assignments the recruiter had. This made it much easier when you have a lot of recruiters and you assign the recruiters yourself. WHY have these two features disappeared on FM23 when they were clearly user friendly. I now have to find a way to find out which recruiter knows in which countries and whether or not they are already assigned to another search... 
    On the first screen, FM22. On the second screen, FM23

image.thumb.png.553059c1ab106aedf9cfbc9f81ee2b58.png

image.thumb.png.ccd41788fc01f539cae75ad7acf9316a.png

Let's move on to the "assigned analyst" functionality. Why is it now mandatory to assign an analyst to each targeted search? This involves researching stats in matches that are sometimes not present in the databases. This slows down the search considerably and causes huge delays in the scouting. Since a search update will be done when the "in progress" pile of the search is empty. This means that theoretically, as long as this pile is not empty, new players will not be scouted. After a few months of in-game scouting, the pile almost never empties and new players almost never appear. On this screen you can see in the column on the right hand side of the screen how many days some players have been in the "current" pile. It is impossible for me to manually ask my scout to stop scanning his players who will remain in this pile for up to a year without explanation, even though I know all the information I need on these players.

image.thumb.png.eb45f7a1edbf4adbc464b652afa8be6c.png

I would now like to understand why when I put players on the rejected list, my scouts continue to offer them to me in targeted searches a few months later. Why is it not possible to reject or select players directly from this tab so that the scouts can then propose other players? You can see on the screen below that the player is well on the rejected list, and yet, he is still in "in progress" for 197 days .... 

image.thumb.png.0a64a9c03ad1d618de4e52bb39ed497e.png

Finally, why is it possible to customise all the tab views but impossible to customise the targeted searches? For example, in all the views proposed by the game in this, none of them include the personality and the "media handling style". These two data are extremely important in game. Why is it impossible to display them or even to create a custom view for ourselves like in any other tab of the game? 

I've only noted a few buggy features here, but many others exist and it would take me a long time to write about them. 
    The search system has been a central part of the game for years for many players. Please make it more user friendly and avoid that interesting and functional features disappear with the release of the new versions (the knowledge of the recruiters among others) 

I am sending you my save. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Believe this has now been resolved in a previous update, thank you for your patience. Do let us know if you spot anything similar.