• My Scouts do not recommend players

tyrantulaa
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Hello,

I am playing as Newcastle. I have noticed several issues with scouting :

1. Despite sending scouts to countries they are familiar with and keeping the bar low on the CA and PA , my recruitment focuses do not end up recommending any players .  The findings never progress beyond the in progress stage and vanish from there.
    2.  Despite setting the "scout further timeline to 1 Week" my scouts still scout each player for a further 3 matches
    3. I had set the benchmark for qualifying grade as A- for scouting center reports yet I am getting recommendations which are worse off 

I have uploaded my save game file , its called Ricardo Aguilar - Newcastle.fm 

Please do have a look.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

We've taken a look at this. Ongoing focuses take some time to complete - after a few weeks recommendations were made.

This bit below is not really how it works - players in a focus are scouted for 3 matches as part of the focus.

"Despite setting the "scout further timeline to 1 Week" my scouts still scout each player for a further 3 matches"

The other bit about A- grades is a known issue that we're investigating, thank you I hope this helped. :) 

I've got the same issue

unknown.png

unknown.png

Over 45 days ongoing scouting, no recommended players

And then there's all these players that were scouted and were not recommended

image.thumb.png.e450f26e3c7b555987009385c089c77f.png

I've let it scout on holiday for over the whole summer transfer window and same thing happens - no recommended

save is called - "test - bayern scouting.fm"

It clearly is broken and needs adjusting. No way should my 6 scouts and 6 analysts say they don't have anyone to recommend to me. Not even near match.

I've then done priority scouting with 6 scouts and 8 analysts for 20 days and this is what they've come back with...nothing

save for that is "test - bayern scouting - priority.fm"

Uploaded files

test - bayern scouting.fm
        test - bayern scouting - priority.fm

thanks!

edit - if need be i can upload the issue with save files as separate thread

Edited by -Jef-