• Commentary text shouts too early the goal before it happens in 3D match if using match speed short keys

Gaboo
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

Hi,

I have reported it earlier for FM 2021 and FM 2022 too, but looks like this is still not fixed in FM 2023 despite I have reported for more release.. , after 2 years and this bug is still in there in FM 2023 too!

If I use short keys in 3D match engine : Match Speed: Fast - Shift+L Match Speed: Normal - Shift+K  ---> After using this, the Commentary text often will shouts GOAL too early, when my striker only touch the ball, but not goal yet, commentary shouts GOAL too earyl...  Not always, but about every of my 6th goals...

Pre condition: Use Shift+L and Shift+K to change match speed. Take it back to normal speed before goal can happen.

1. Watch 3D match in Key moments only
    2. Use speed shortkeys to fastest, push twice or more
    4. Use speed shortkeys to back normal speed before the goal chance
    5. Wait for goal
    6. See the commentary will shouts the Goal before it is happening, so too early (not always happens, but real often, about every 6th of my goals, so try it more times!)

This is the third year, and I still wait for you to fix it!  :/

Here is a sample picture, but sometimes the striker is more far from the goal line, so sometimes can be 1 or 2 second before the goal, when Commentary already say GOAL! Commentary text should ONLY shouts GOAL if the ball over the goal line, not BEFORE! Please fix it in this year!  :/ :)

image.png.90f7b5f8e1c30dbd4c9ae06acd8857b4.png

Version 23.1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments