• CL theme keeps on playing

SkyNoudyo
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I've encountered a bug where the CL intro song repeats every time I resume the game after pausing, a tactical change is made or I made sideline shout. Don't have any match footage unfortunately. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have had this too. CL anthem seems to replace the ambient crowd noise (not the crowd reactions). On other occasions, the background ambience cuts out totally.

• SI Staff

Hello thanks for raising this. Could we please get your save file, plus your rec file from a match where this occurred, these can be found here - C:\Users\Your Windows Username\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\matches 

Also, can we ask have you experienced this in just one match or multiple? If it happens in one match will it happen in the next CL match? Have you been playing for a while in one session when this happened? Did you have music and/or sound set to off or on? Thank you :) 

1 hour ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello thanks for raising this. Could we please get your save file, plus your rec file from a match where this occurred, these can be found here - C:\Users\Your Windows Username\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\matches 

Also, can we ask have you experienced this in just one match or multiple? If it happens in one match will it happen in the next CL match? Have you been playing for a while in one session when this happened? Did you have music and/or sound set to off or on? Thank you :) 

The save file is too large to post on here. Here's the game where it occurred. This happened only once so far for me. Music was on, Sound was on. Haven't yet played a match after this one (because it was the final).

RB Leipzig v PSV Eindhoven.pkm