• carabao cup wrong schedule causing fixture congestion

Mush1983
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

in game majority of carabao cup games are been played on a thurs which cause most league games to be switched to sun causing fixture congestion especially for teams in europe. in real life theres was 1 thurs match 1st round 0 second round 3rd round 1 match has been scheduled for thurs majority of matches should be tue and wed

Carabao Cup Results | Sky Sports

Carabao Cup Fixtures | Sky Sports

in game

image.thumb.jpeg.9f4850c26c2bc850dee7ac5b52869970.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.385cc393882fde0e75fd3d2136e73544.jpeg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@Neil Brock I haven't got the original save but just loaded a new save and its there straight away 1st round split between wed and thurs steps to reproduce start new save with england loaded. holidayed  game to second round draw 12th aug draw once again split between wed and thurs 

save game 11th Aug day before second round draw 

John Moss - Unemployed.fm 

I think I have found out what is causing this issue plus Semi Finals being played on neutral grounds while editing & extending England database to add in the regional leagues at level 7 & 8.

They have an additional helper in the Carabao Cup rules due to the World Cup being held in November/December and it is this that is moving fixtures to Wednesday & Thursday.

As when I removed this helper rule from edited database I am creating fixtures for Rounds 1-3 moved back to the normal Tuesdays/Wednesdays.

And before anybody says it about being tried on edited database, like I know someone will.

I have also removed this rule from the vanilla database & the same happens fixtures in rounds 1-3 fixtures return to normal Tuesdays/Wednesdays.

These rules are also what is causing the Semi Finals to be played on neutral grounds as this has been set in additional helper rules for World Cup this winter

2 hours ago, andys7_3 said:

I think I have found out what is causing this issue plus Semi Finals being played on neutral grounds while editing & extending England database to add in the regional leagues at level 7 & 8.

They have an additional helper in the Carabao Cup rules due to the World Cup being held in November/December and it is this that is moving fixtures to Wednesday & Thursday.

As when I removed this helper rule from edited database I am creating fixtures for Rounds 1-3 moved back to the normal Tuesdays/Wednesdays.

And before anybody says it about being tried on edited database, like I know someone will.

I have also removed this rule from the vanilla database & the same happens fixtures in rounds 1-3 fixtures return to normal Tuesdays/Wednesdays.

These rules are also what is causing the Semi Finals to be played on neutral grounds as this has been set in additional helper rules for World Cup this winter

i can second this just remove the neutral in stadium rules in additional helper move dates around finals comp and change days to tue instead of wed i have also fixed it were one game should be played thurs like in real life this season when creating my real fixture file in the editor screen shots are for tv dates to show how to add one game to a thurs

20221116093242_1.jpg

20221116094300_1.jpg

20221116093258_1.jpg

20221116093242_1.jpg

Edited by Mush1983

6 minutes ago, Mush1983 said:

i can second this just remove the neutral in stadium rules in additional helper move dates around finals comp and change days to tue instead of wed i have also fixed it were one game should be played thurs like in real life this season when creating my real fixture file in the editor screen shots are for tv dates to show how to add one game to a thurs

20221116093242_1.jpg

20221116094300_1.jpg

20221116093258_1.jpg

20221116093242_1.jpg

20221116094948_1.jpg

22 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

We believe we've fixed this in one of our past updates now, but do let us know if you spot any further instances.

was fixed in decembers patch thank you