• Wrong structure for the reserve league

Werderaner
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

The Future Cup replaces the Reserve League. The Future Cup will thus be played according to the same tournament format that UEFA is launching in the Champions League from the 2024/25 season.

The clubs must primarily field players U21 and younger. However, it is possible to supplement with up to five older players in the squad, whether they are players who were not in the most recent starting line-up in the league, returning after an injury break or the like. Unlike previously in the Reserve League, it will not be possible for the clubs to use loan players in the matches - only players who are already registered with the club. A total of 15 teams will participate in the Future Cup 2022/23. In addition to the 12 3F Superliga teams, SønderjyskE, Vejle Boldklub and Esbjerg fB are participating.

https://superliga.dk/nyheder/pressemeddelser/future-cup-erstatter-reserveliga

https://agf.dk/nyheder/2022/august/fra-reserveligaen-til-future-cup

https://lyngby-boldklub.dk/2022/08/23/reserveligaen-er-blevet-til-future-cup-se-vores-kampe-her/

Sans titre.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It have already been logged internally, since the creation of the new Danish Future Cup.
    Hopefully it´ll make it before full release, but it´s up do the league rules guys at SI to make the changes :) 

Il y a 17 heures, Girafi a dit :

It have already been logged internally, since the creation of the new Danish Future Cup.
    Hopefully it´ll make it before full release, but it´s up do the league rules guys at SI to make the changes :) 

Ok thank you that's good news, is it possible to add in the meantime if the Future Cup only arrives this winter to add the following rules? 

No players over 21, with the exception of 5 players.
    Players on loan or on trial not allowed

4 hours ago, Werderaner said:

Ok thank you that's good news, is it possible to add in the meantime if the Future Cup only arrives this winter to add the following rules? 

No players over 21, with the exception of 5 players.
    Players on loan or on trial not allowed

Up to the league rules guys at SI :) 
    I assume they would rather do it fully correctly though, as soon as they can.

Not only this, but my B team is not entering the reserve competition! Why is my HIK reserve not in the reserve league despite it says my team is entering the competition??

1904540_20221109100420_1.png

1904540_20221109100447_1.png

1904540_20221109100518_1.png