• Under 19's Team - No friendlies being arranged when no fixtures

Branst23
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hi,

My Under 19's team are not entered into a league and I have my responsibilities set up for the U19;'s Manager to arrange a fixture each week but there is no fixtures being set up at all. I believe this is a bug.

image.png.3e15710fdc6335339ee862ebcf5dfb38.png

image.thumb.png.749746a6eb0d532f1d46718bacc4f47c.png

Thanks.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Thanks for taking the time to raise this here, our team will investigate - could you please confirm what team you're managing in your save? 

Would also be worth uploading the save if you can as well please? If you can, after doing so let us know the file name. Details on how to do so here - https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/

Thanks. 

On 15/11/2022 at 12:42, Neil Brock said:

Thanks for taking the time to raise this here, our team will investigate - could you please confirm what team you're managing in your save? 

Would also be worth uploading the save if you can as well please? If you can, after doing so let us know the file name. Details on how to do so here - 

Thanks. 

Hi, I am managing Roskilde KFUM in Denmark. This has happened too with @benrollo when he was managing in Serbia,

File uploaded called: Denmark - Youth Academy KFUMs Boldklub Roskilde Season 3

• Administrators

Hey Branst, have you noticed this issue on new save games? One that we've struggled with so far but we'll keep looking into it if it's still persistent. 

1 hour ago, Kyle Brown said:

Hey Branst, have you noticed this issue on new save games? One that we've struggled with so far but we'll keep looking into it if it's still persistent. 

Hi @Kyle Brown yes I have. I started a new save on 5th January and still facing the issue. I also know a lot of twitch streamers have had the issue as well.

My mates who have played in different countries have had the issue too.

2 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Could you attach a save file for us to investigate from please? I'll pass it over to the team today.

Two saves uploaded where there has been the issue with the 2nd/reserve team and u19 team have no been able to have friendlies arranged by manager even though it has been selected in responsibilities.  Aware the Leitch save has a custom database so uploaded 2 to your portal.

Bjørndal Season 3 

Ruggell - Liechtenstein S8