• Crash when Champions League match

JeanTiagoPT
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

I was about to play a Champions League group stage match and the game simply crashed.

image.png.ee2db0a4edf1b94e840db7f3067e5eb9.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thanks for providing that information. The QA team will take that and investigate moving forward. Have you been able to get past this at all since such as with a holiday or continuing into the match again?

5 minutos atrás, Michael Sant disse:

Thanks for providing that information. The QA team will take that and investigate moving forward. Have you been able to get past this at all since such as with a holiday or continuing into the match again?

You're welcome. Didn't have the opportunity yet but I can try it.

• Administrators
    28 minutes ago, JeanTiagoPT said:

You're welcome. Didn't have the opportunity yet but I can try it.

Hi, 

I'd be interested in getting a little more info about your crash if you are able to reproduce it. 

Can you please enter some text into the crash reporter, like your forum name? 

Copy it exactly and paste here what it is so I can take a look at your exact issue.

If you could also tell us the country you are located in, that would help with this specific issue.

And also if you can tell us what fixture you are playing and where would help. You can upload your save to owncloud for us to try and reproduce the issue.

Thanks for reporting this to us, 

Lucas