• social media fans go down after very good season

myfunnygame
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Media społecznościowe spadają po grze w finale play-offów do poziomu 5 w Anglii.

Media przed sezonem przewidują, że skończymy w drugiej połowie tabeli.

Zarządowi wymaga górnej połowy tabeli (lub środka), a ja byłem trzeci... dlaczego fani mieliby odchodzić?

image.thumb.png.ed1f9a96ddf2a2ca76046798831a65ba.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have the same problem after winning the double plus performing very well in the CL group stage... I can provide my savegame if needed?

On 04/01/2023 at 13:49, Russell Hammant said:

Hi @Atrix

If you've got a save just before the numbers drop that would be perfect. Details on how to upload saves below

Cheers,
    Russell

Hey Russell ive uploaded my save as promised, the name of the save is Tobias Clausen - FC København (NEWGEN).fm

The thing is, that even though I won the league, the cup, did very well in the UCL and came to the semifinal in UEL the social media followers still went down... You would suspect that the number would go up, after a season like that ?

Best regards

On 25/01/2023 at 12:06, Kyle Brown said:

Thank you for the save file, we'll take a look. 

Hey Kyle, I have now finished my 3rd season. And I now see the social medias go up, very much actually! My results on the pitch are not much different than the other two seasons when it went down... I am not sure what I should make of this! But maybe it doesnt needs to be investigated anyway ? 

On 27/02/2023 at 05:34, Atrix said:

Hey Kyle, I have now finished my 3rd season. And I now see the social medias go up, very much actually! My results on the pitch are not much different than the other two seasons when it went down... I am not sure what I should make of this! But maybe it doesnt needs to be investigated anyway ? 

Maybe it was fixed between your saves? :)