• Same complaint repeating

Weston
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

We already had this conversation and established a promise in response (I signed him to play RB).

image.thumb.png.2cd724e8892d597ac697d5c5068a47bd.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hi, in attached save we couldn't see any record of a conversation between Frydek & manager, we would need a save after the initial conversation but before the concern is raised again. (after I talk to Frydek he doesn't raise the issue again)

3 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, in attached save we couldn't see any record of a conversation between Frydek & manager, we would need a save after the initial conversation but before the concern is raised again. (after I talk to Frydek he doesn't raise the issue again)

Unless I'm confused, it came up July 10 and then we spoke again July 14.

He was worried that someone I signed to play a completely different position would take his playing time so I said it wouldn't, which forced me to make a promise to increase his playing time, which doesn't make sense, and he was still upset after that anyway, and then still brought the issue up again 4 days later despite nothing even happening in that time, no games or anything. None of it has made any sense.

Save "gala postseason transfer window iii" should be between the two on the 13th.

image.thumb.png.ebdcfe00bfd5ebcd47b8f6b801341f1e.png

• SI Staff

There's no record of a conversation between player and manager on 10th July in the save from 13th July. The player came to you concerned on the 10th, you asked Oliveira to discuss issue with Frydek, he was unable to persuade him to drop the concern and then you didn't speak to the player directly, which is why he's come back a few days later wanting to discuss the issue again.

They are both natural CM's as their primary positions, so that is where they will be expecting to play (given Frydek has never played as a RB and is 28 this is a perfectly valid expectation). There is already a large number of players able to play in this position and then another has been signed which worries Frydek as he's been signed as a regular starter and expects to play in his natural position.

Looking at the wording on the promise it is a bit ambiguous, it should say 'will honour agreed playing time' instead of 'increasing' it (players agreed starting time is regular start before and after the meeting when promise is made), we'll look into changing the promise wording to make it clearer that he wants his original playing time honoured.

6 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

There's no record of a conversation between player and manager on 10th July in the save from 13th July. The player came to you concerned on the 10th, you asked Oliveira to discuss issue with Frydek, he was unable to persuade him to drop the concern and then you didn't speak to the player directly, which is why he's come back a few days later wanting to discuss the issue again.

In that case I must've confused myself, sorry about that. I could've sworn I spoke to him at the start.

They are both natural CM's as their primary positions, so that is where they will be expecting to play (given Frydek has never played as a RB and is 28 this is a perfectly valid expectation). There is already a large number of players able to play in this position and then another has been signed which worries Frydek as he's been signed as a regular starter and expects to play in his natural position.

Yeah I understand that he doesn't know I'm trying to use him in a different position, because there's no real way to communicate this. I think I chose the dialogue option along the lines of "I signed him to be in a different role," but clearly I'm misremembering things now haha

Looking at the wording on the promise it is a bit ambiguous, it should say 'will honour agreed playing time' instead of 'increasing' it (players agreed starting time is regular start before and after the meeting when promise is made), we'll look into changing the promise wording to make it clearer that he wants his original playing time honoured.

Yes, this would be good. In general, promises have needed some work for some years now.