• Press conference answers don't fit current situation (Contract expiring)

Pezamaria
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I've actually logged this as a feature request in case it's not a bug.

I offered a player of mine a new contract (as his was expiring in 3months) and the next day during a pre match press conference I was asked about that player's contract but none of the options were relevant.

You'll see from the screenshot that the options either say it's not going to happen, or that nothing has happened yet. I'd expect the game to know I offered a contract and provide a suitable response based on that. If I'd not offered a contract then the two positive options would make sense.

The only save game I have is ages away but if you go forward to 26th February 2023 it will hopefully throw up the new item that prompted by contract offer (a news item titled "Bath could lose Frear". If not then offer him a new contract (one he seems happy with) on the 26th and the pre-match press conference the following day will hopefully ask for this.

contract.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, this isn't a bug. Instead you have submitted a very valid feature request. We have seen your post in the FR forums and will take your suggestion under consideration, thank you for posting. :)