• Players want to leave 3 months after signing..?

Weston
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

They literally just got here. The season hasn't even begun yet.

image.thumb.png.9e95c384c2fe07d3185b6d03a118972e.png

It's clearly a bug that this would happen so soon, but there should also *at least* be an option to promise to sell them at the end of the season if we don't get promoted, but there's no way to promise to elevate the status of the club for them.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It's annoying to have to continuously use the editor to fix these things that don't make sense. Does removing that unhappiness make it so they can't regain that concern at the end of the season? Because if so that would be fair, and I hope I didn't block it from coming up again if it was meant to.

Another example of what seems to be a broader issue.

Niemi is a backup and he wanted to leave for somewhere where he'd play more. I asked him if a raise would satisfy him instead. So I gave it to him, and he was happy.

image.png.d48000ab749277d0971184dba8c5d539.pngimage.thumb.png.950cb0161c2eeb29433dd1a8f31c15b2.png

But then literally the very next day...

image.thumb.png.fc209cf6142c8462a5a8e0dfd17afa98.png

Promises are essentially impossible to keep. There is no logic to these interactions, and it's impossible to keep players if nothing you do impacts their decision making.

In this case I guess I'll have to use the editor to remove his current unhappiness, which I hate doing, but it doesn't seem realistic for it to remain, given this context. See "vps july."

Edited by Weston