• Player power is beyond a joke now.

Smoo
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

10 players asking to leave. And of course, I can get nowhere near the AI's insane valuation for players. At best I can, maybe, get them to agree for ~£5m over their value, while AI teams demand at least double what the player is actually worth, which their players agree with.

20221130211645_1.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, looking at the players listed here, it is fairly logical most them would want to play in a better team/division.

However, if you believe there to be an issue around player valuations could you please create a new post in the transfer and contracts section of the forum, with some examples and a save file at the ready, thank you. :) 

4 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, looking at the players listed here, it is fairly logical most them would want to play in a better team/division.

However, if you believe there to be an issue around player valuations could you please create a new post in the transfer and contracts section of the forum, with some examples and a save file at the ready, thank you. :) 

The players listed there, excluding Vitor Roque, are all rejects from big leagues. Most of them have never played more than half a seasons worth of games. A couple of them not even big leagues, like Ahmedhodzic and Lucca. Ahmedhodzic is a particularly bad example because he demanded a 400% salary bump to join me.

And I have raised these issues in the Transfers section. I was told this was perfectly normal, real world behaviour. My ~£35m Vitor Roque will only agree to a transfer value of £40m, conveniently achievable for anyone interested in signing him. Meanwhile Rafael Leao is still at Milan 5 years in because they won't sell him for anything less than £200m, a price tag he seems very happy with, which no player I manage would ever agree to, no matter what club I'm managing.

Edited by Smoo