• Graham Potter being constantly sacked in first half of season.

Cuthach
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Wasn't sure where to put this but how can we take this management simulation seriously when Graham Potter gets sacked by Chelsea in the first half of every season even with a good win rate.

Seen this in my own saves and when viewing other peoples saves when watching their streams.

If this isn't a bug its a mistake or a development flaw of some shape or form, it really should not be in the game at this frequency the man is one of the best up and coming managers on the planet. (I'm a Villa fan)

Screenshot 2022-10-23 160747.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I've started my save at the start of October 2022, he is 4th in EPL, 8 points behind Leaders Arsenal, and his job security is secure.

Lampard is sacked so quickly from the game, i see them 19th at the moment.

Now I'm on 19.1.2023.

• SI Staff

This is an issue that we're still looking into, but we do appreciate any further information and examples people see as that can help us with the work on our side.

In my save it seems that the Chelsea manager, regardless of who it is, gets sacked very easily and is repeatedly replaced by John Terry as caretaker manager. I've played 3 seasons and they've had Potter, Zidane, Deschamps, Conceicao, Terry (twice as caretaker) and Neil Bath once as caretaker. I know they are impatient with managers but it seems a bit excessive.

Screenshot_20221105_082401.png