• Getting a lot of messages that 'Interview Process Is Over' when applying for jobs as unemployed

anagain
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I started a new game as an unemployed manager and have been getting regular messages similar to the below:

image.png.bb27d9d6a7324bf0044330fda4061c75.png

I applied for a few jobs when I started the save but have been widening my targets as they were unsuccessful (but not with the same message as above).

I had some replies from Neil Brock on the feedback forum and it was he who suggested I post this as a possible bug so as it can be looked at. One of the jobs I applied for, only to get that message, was Grbalj. Neil suggested they might have a caretaker. They did.

I also applied for Velez Mostar and got told the interview process was over. They don't have a caretaker.

I just applied for 7 jobs in Slovenia and got the same message each time.

image.png.d3f591ecb7474405dc47bf717b176444.png

Those Slovenia jobs are still listed in the job centre a continue later.

What I will say is that the rejection message always comes straight away.

I am using some Steam workshop league add ons. It's not just workshop leagues that are giving this response though.

I'll upload my current save.

• anagain-jobsissue.fm

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have noticed that a lot of the jobs I am getting the above message for are sticking around at the Job Centre.

It is now 9 days on from when I applied for the 7 Slovenian jobs. 4 of those jobs are still at the job centre.

image.png.39d7f01fbcda26440c780623a38e2047.png

• Administrators

Believe this has now been resolved in a previous update, thank you for your patience. Do let us know if you spot anything similar.