• Game Start Date Expectations BUG?

WilsonJuve
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Noticed on the winter update when setting the season start date in the future the game no longer seems to take into account how the current season is unfolding. For example I have just started a save and selected the start date to be from Uruguay first matches in 2023 Copa sudamericana (06/03/2023) as this is only 2 days off todays date. I go to La Liga and see Valencia bottom of the table 7 points from safety after 26 games and think to myself this is the perfect way to start the save. So I take over the club but am shocked to see my seasonal objective be record a top half finish in La Liga with importance set at REQUIRED. To double check I added a second manager to manage LEEDS who were bottom of the premiership and again they had their premier league plan as "Become an established Premier League team" IMPORTANCE - REQUIRED. (Make sure the team avoids a Premier League relegation battle within the stated timeframe. They are rock bottom with only 11 games left to play of course it's going to be a relegation battle. Before the update no matter what club you were you would rather get attempt to avoid relegation or make sure you avoid relegation. Both would have been useful in this situation but the Valencia one is crazy to expect top half of the table. there 19 points away from 10th place who have a game in hand which could make it 22 points. If you won 7 games in a row and drew one you would require them not to get a single point in there 8 games just to draw level with 4 games to go. It's almost impossible.

UPDATE 

Just checked an even better example I just tested is with Hearts from Scotland. Club vision for end of the current season is Qualify for the Uefa Europa Conference league through the domestic league. That means finish 4th or 5th yet after 28 games Hearts are bottom with only 19 points whilst 5th place have 39 points 20 more than us. The league splits in half after 33 games in Scotland meaning in the 5 games remaining before the split we can finish with a maximum total of 34 points meaning the board objective is physically impossible to reach as 7th place after 28 games is already on 35 points meaning if every team around us lost all there games the highest we could hit is 8th.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments