• Board abolishes scouts

eXistenZ
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I was in progress of wrapping up my first season as zulte waregem. (belgian  jupiler pro league/highest division), when I got this message, the staff numbers update:

20221107140514_1.thumb.jpg.d0c28b22a543c2764889de983de9e04c.jpg

Apparently my board thinks its pointless to have scouts. Despite the board wanting me to sign -22 players for the future.... well where am i supposed to find those now.

I was hoping it was a display bug, but no. I went on holiday to july 1st:

20221107143041_1.thumb.jpg.7a2fad0979fd78f106ae4384e759849e.jpg

And no, the club is not semiprofessional.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I know it says you don't need more examples of this but I had exactly the same thing happen fairly early in my second season at Brann.

image.thumb.png.cb4ab182fc2bd24151b7e56388dc1702.png

I hope that, if this is fixed, the number is reset by any patch because otherwise this save will eventually become unplayable as my scouts will gradually leave and won't be replaceable.

• SI Staff

This is occurring because your scouting range has dropped to none (usually as a result of scouting budget running out). Select 'scouting' and the package/budget info will be at the top (if you've got zero scouting budget, allocate some to that first).

@winchman74 this should sort your issue, just as an FYI if you ever have more scouts than allowed you will always be able to renew their contracts to keep them on

• Administrators

Believe this has now been resolved in a previous update, thank you for your patience. Do let us know if you spot anything similar.