• B Team staff in Spain

kbfulham
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Couple of things to log here - one may not be a bug but confident the first one is. I have taken over recruitment of staff for my B team, which has led to these issues:

Unable to see B Team staff limits from B Team staff section

I have taken over training of my B Team for Coruna and as such had the 'Coruna B' menu item show in the left navigational panel. However, when I started looking at staff roles I could fill, I noticed the usual 'overview' screen is missing and so can't see how many staff members my board is willing to allow me to sign. I only get to see a list of existing staff. My U19 team, however, has the usual overview screen (screenshot attached of both).

B Team staff appointments all expecting £2k+ in wages

When I go to appoint staff for my B Team (filtered down to 'Include realistic appointments - B Club') they all (regardless of ability!!) seem to expect £2k+ in wages. Typically, at the start of negotiations they are looking for a senior team or U19 team role at a few hundred pounds per week but when I choose to offer them a B team vacancy they price themselves out. Seems to happen every time, even with terrible staff, and so I can't appoint anyone for my B team.

Steps to reproduce: 

• First bug - view Coruna B staff
    • Second bug - try to sign any staff for Coruna B

Coruna B staff no limits.png

Coruna U19s staff overview with limits.png

Coruna B staff offer wages.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments