• Available scouts is going to 0

Koning0025
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I start a savegame in the beta and there was 0 scouts available for my staff so I can't hire new one when someone left.
    After 2 seasons and the game release at 8 nov, I make a new manager for my club. Then available scouts reset tot 4 and I can hire scouts for my staf. I'm now half season futher and the available scouts is 0 again. 
    Do I something wrong or is this a bug that can be fixed? 

image.png.cd876a00ba109f4061d535ff82d089f4.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hi@Koning0025

This usually occurs when your scouting range has dropped to 'nothing' (usually because the scouting budget left is lower than the minimum package available). If you select 'scouting' from the sidebar and increase the scouting range by 1 package and move some funds from the transfer budget to the scouting budget the number of scouts will then correct.

Russell

On 15/11/2022 at 18:17, Russell Hammant said:

Hi@Koning0025

This usually occurs when your scouting range has dropped to 'nothing' (usually because the scouting budget left is lower than the minimum package available). If you select 'scouting' from the sidebar and increase the scouting range by 1 package and move some funds from the transfer budget to the scouting budget the number of scouts will then correct.

Russell

Had the same issue and this fixed it. Thanks.