• Actual playtime bug

phantombandit
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Hello,

I have found a bug with the game regarding actual play time.

I have a player who made 28 league appearances with 7 starting listed as surplus to requirements.

I have a player who made 32 appearances with 12 starting who is listed as an emergency backup.

I also have two players who started in every single game of the season and they are listed as important players (should probably be stars?)

I have uploaded the save. This is the start of the new season, however it is very early in the new season (only one game) so the actual playtime shouldnt have been effected by much.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

21 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

We believe we've fixed this in one of our past updates now, but do let us know if you spot any further instances.

I only started experiencing this issue after the latest update. One player having appeared in 11/11 games and their actual playing time is listed as surplus to requirements. 

34 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

Have you got any new save examples we can test from? 

Yes i do, I've just uploaded it to owncloud.

The file name is Samuel Smart - Southend.fm

I'm having the same problem. I have a player who's played at least the last 20 games in a row but his actual playing time goes between surplus to requirements and emergency back-up. His playing time pathway says he's delighted with the game time he's been getting but he keeps coming to see me with his agent complaining about his game time. I've uploaded my save to owncloud as Actual Playing Time Bug Blagoy Kazakov.fm (that's the player's name.)

This has been happening to me as well, I've got a goalkeeper with 9/10 games played in the season with actual playing time listed as "Youngster". I've uploaded the save as "Kim Hoyenhall Playing TIme Bug" to owncloud.

I just want to add this is also happening to me too. He has been playing a lot but has just recently starting moaning about his playing time.

spacer.png

I'm happy to add my save file too if the devs want to take a look. Just let me know!

Edited by khafka32
    Additional comment about asking if my save file is needed

Please fix this, It is quite game breaking and disheartening. I have four people in my squad suffering from this bug. I noticed the 4 are people I recalled from loan (Archie Gray recalled last season, the other 3 recalled this season). I also noticed that it is affecting their development. Archie Gray (22 yrs old now) who has been getting squad player (close to regular starter) playing time since last season has not grown. The only spike you see in his graph is because he is complaining about the same actual playing time issue as well last year and I promised to make him squad player if he improves in training. Even the 2 wonderkids I recalled this season are not growing. I assure you there's nothing wrong with my training.

Been playing the game since FM 2009, first time I make a post because I'm really frustrated and close to giving up on this game, too many bugs to deal with this year. Please fix at least this.
    image.thumb.png.fca6bb45d16e82eab1df409149a0daaa.pngimage.thumb.png.45addd09e10b98d1bddc7abfd97c0c68.png

It's also happening in my save, first time I noticed was season 26/27, started to pay more attention in season 27/28 and the playing time seems randomly assigned.

1 kid with 10(1) apps, for a total of 679 minutes has actual playtime of regular starter

1 kid with 9(5) apps for a total of 822 minutes has actual playtime of breakthrough prospect

post I've made with screenshots: https://www.reddit.com/r/footballmanagergames/comments/1187gyv/another_episode_of_fm23_logics/

I've upload a save: "Playing Time Bug", players are: Joan Miquel Tribulietx (breakthrough) and Marcus Vinicius (regular starter)

Please look into it, it's very frustrating.

• Administrators

Believe this has now been resolved in a previous update, thank you for your patience. Do let us know if you spot anything similar.

Can I ask when this was fixed? Screenshot today of two more that came back from loan but are still not properly reflecting their playing time. Does the fix apply only to new saves?image.png.11ee7a058cac15b1ad6dc4a5a69b8068.png

Hello,

This issue is still going on. I'm at 2028-2029 season right now and this issue started to happen this season.

Endrick, Joao Veloso and Moleiro came back from loan this year, they are in the starting eleven most of the matches this season but their playing time stuck on Emergency Player, Fringe Player and Surplus etc. They are complaining about their playing time and they are not progressing so I'm about to lose them. Please fix this, because I dont wanna give up the game at this point.

Screenshot2023-04-10at23_29_31.thumb.png.42bfde2d4dd58ae19bd4c82a2def94d7.png