• [23.2.2] Board/supporters not impressed with title win

Sunstrikuuu
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Save: Edward Parris - Vauxhall Motors - Board Expectations.fm

Save begins on 4/17.  To reproduce, advance to April 18, winning the game on 4/18 and securing the title.  The news item should come up 

Issue: After winning the title, the board informs me that the club "was always capable of winning the league' and they're "keen to ensure I fully concentrate on preparing the club for future challenges."  The board are 'pleased' by my performance in the league.  The supporters rate my performance as a C+.

My expectations were to record a top-half finish, so I'm not sure why this is so unimpressive to both board and supporters.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

My board is also not very impressed that I've won the Integro Cup. 

image.thumb.png.65231e286eb2ff4c01a89e7d54d1cc98.png

In addition to the expectations mismatch, the board being keen to focus me on future challenges seems odd given that I'm out of contract in six weeks, as are nearly all of my players.

Save: Integro Cup win.fm

The save begins on 5/14.  You'll need to advance to the 18th and win the final against Basford Utd to trigger the news event.

Also, I've had a C+ rating from the supporters throughout this save.  It's never gone higher than that, despite now two titles, three promotions and three cup wins in four seasons.