• Lack of research - Sandefjord

sigurdandreas
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I’m a little disappointed to see the lack of research out into my local team, Sandefjord Fotball in the Norwegian top division.

First of all Martin Fjeld left the club some time ago and now plays for 4th division side Nøtterøy.

I am aware not everything will be accurate, and some players will always be missing. But I expected to see Edvard Pettersen (2006) in the database as he is considered one of the best prospects in his age group and currently stood with 11 caps representing Norwegian youth national teams.

Likewise with Sebastian Holm Mathisen (2005) who has three apps for the senior squad this season.

Although it’s not a lot, there are players included that are yet to debut and are not considered being that talented.

Feels like the database in this regard haven’t changed from last season except two transfers from other clubs to the youth team.E012B1CA-9192-47F7-8E5D-30FCB7003267.thumb.png.86f0a61470c2f188a2cad2d10e00806d.png5A7B9FD6-FC24-4F97-A888-E5E2D38FEC38.thumb.jpeg.4b28891c9679100cd5ff61d47d415c2c.jpeg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Sandefjord has been a problem this year, missing a dedicated assistant researcher. I will make sure these players are added for the full release.

42 minutes ago, LarsC said:

Sandefjord has been a problem this year, missing a dedicated assistant researcher. I will make sure these players are added for the full release.

That’s great news! 
    Where can I see a description for the assistant researcher role? I might be able to help.