• Rivalry between Eintracht Braunschweig and Hannover 96

MaihoSalat
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Im playing as Eintracht Braunschweig in the second division of Germany. Im also a fan of Eintrach Braunschweig in real life.

The Supporter Expections say the care more about beating VFL Wolfsburg than Hannover 96.

This should be switched. we really dont care much about the Wolfsburg Derby, as its a club with no tradition and with no real derby tradition. We still dont like them but we dont really care that much about playing against them.

Meanwhile with the Hannover Derby there are cultural and historic reasons why we "hate" eachother so much.

(A german video explaining why)

Please just change the importance between Wolfsburg and Hannover, so the fans care more about beating hannover than wolfsburg.

image.png.900ed63819c2513c2daa020613dc2c81.png

-with regards, from a Braunschweig fan.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hi, congratulations to making it into the 2. Bundesliga. :)

Thanks for the feedback, we've got an interesting scenario on our hands straight away.  We actually do have the rivalry between Braunschweig and Hannover set as a stronger rivalry than Braunschweig and Wolfsburg!

To be very very transparent we have the rivalries set as "local" rivalries and not historic - but at this point in time we cannot change this anymore, because this is a licensing request and there is no time to discuss/address this anymore.

But back to the issue, am I reading it right that there is one bar of importance on the first item - vs Hannover
    And then that there's two bars of importance on the second item - vs Wolfsburg?

I will check to clarify this.

yeah exactly, it should be the other way around.

The derby against Hannover is the most important game (from a fans perspective)

the relevance should be switched so

Be competitive against Hannover should be Preferred

Be competitive against Wolfsburg should be only Favoured

my point is that the hannover should be preferred at it is a more important derby.

currently Hannover is only favoured and not preferred (in my save atleast)

while with the screenshot i provided shows that the wolfsburg derby is the more important matchday for the fans.

// also sidenode, the shirt numbers of braunschweig are also currently not up to date