• OB - Odense Boldklub - edits and data recs

Jhagemannj
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

OB observations FM23

Yankuba Minteh is known for his speed. That’s his prime attribute. Whenever people watch him play, they have rarely seen someone as fast as him. His technical ability on the ball should also be upgraded along with his flair! He has broken through the first team and is definitely a huge talent - should have a way higher potential level at least. Any scout that has Minteh and Tongya at the same acceleration is.. No, that’s just not right. 

"Yankuba en venstrebenet kantspiller, som godt kan lide at gå ind i banen og udfordre en mod en, hvor han er god til at bruge sit temposkift og sine driblefærdigheder til at komme til afslutning eller iscenesætte sine medspillere," https://www.ob.dk/nyhedsarkiv/yankuba-minteh-paa-kontrakt-i-ob/

Ham bliver OB nødt til at handle på, for han er hurtig som vinden - med boldenhttps://fyens.dk/artikel/allerede-i-marts-så-sport-fyn-lyset-i-den-lynhurtige-minteh-fra-gambia-og-nu-har-ob-skrevet-kontrakten-med-den-18-årige-kant-sprinter

Gustav Grubbe has taken over at right back from Mickelson. They should definitely be closer in level. I don’t get his determination at 2 at all… Leadership could also be upgraded as he was captain for Leipzig's U/19. As well as bravery, positioning, and teamwork - teamwork should be way higher - he is definitely a team player. 

Det er en stor glæde, at vi igen skal se Gustav i den stribede trøje. Han kommer fra tre år i et akademi på allerhøjeste niveau i verden, hvor han blandt andet var anfører i flere UEFA Youth League-kampe. Gustav har altid været i top med hensyn til indstilling, og det vi kalder OB-DNA, og selvom han først nu bliver seniorspiller, vil han kunne bidrage til vores kultur; selv blandt ældre spillere.   https://www.ob.dk/nyhedsarkiv/gustav-grubbe-vender-hjem-til-odense/

Aske Adelgaard has gotten a good upgrade. Well spotted. Kudos to the scout. I think his strength is definitely closer to 15 than 5. It’s at 7 right now. He is starting at left back for the club at the moment. 

I don’t know if you gave Tobias Slotsager an upgrade. His physical attributes for a 16 year old should be higher. He is bigger and stronger than a lot of senior players. I don’t get his concentration at 4 and passing at 7.

Charly Nouck has also gotten a good upgrade. I am glad to see that. I will say though that he is also known for his speed. So I think he needs an upgrade there as well as 11 is nowhere near correct.  

hvilket samtidigt betyder, at den lynhurtige offensivspiller rykkes op i førsteholdstruppen. https://www.ob.dk/nyhedsarkiv/charly-nouck-horneman-er-ny-mand-i-foersteholdstruppen/

Frank Hjortebjerg does not show when you pull up the first team coaches but he is an ass. manager at the club. Great that you can now have two ass. managers. It’s probably just cosmetic since you can assign him training responsibilities. I included screenshot.

Joel King and Jørgen Skjelvik could definitely get a downgrade, as they are simply not as good as the game will have them be. Maybe the scouting report on them is a few years old. The same goes fro Okosun.

A small upgrade for Tobias Augustinus-Jensen and Elias Hansborg may be something to think about as they are definitely promising players close to the first team and playing national team youth football.

Mads Frøkjær: I still have so many quarrels with his evaluation - he is such an extreme player. Like, he has little to know work rate on the pitch, he is not characterized by his teamwork or his jumping(?!). Rather he is more of a trequartista. Like, his first touch, technique and passing is great and he has bundles of flair - so I think that would be more reflective of his playing style. He also tends to lose his head - so maybe that should be reflected in there. I obviously can't give you articles on this - but I just don't thin you hit this player right.

Tobias Lund was also sold to Club Brugge along with Jonathan Foss. Is he too young to feature in the game? https://bold.dk/fodbold/nyheder/ob-saelger-to-talenter-til-club-brugge

Skærmbillede 2022-10-20 kl. 23.22.37.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Girafi

Posted (edited)

Thank you for your feedback, will be looked at for the full release!
    Keep in mind that some of the stats you are referring to, could´ve just not been set. Meaning FM is auto-generating what´s not filled out.

Regarding Tobias Jensen, he is in the game for Club NXT (Club Brügges Academy team). Might just not have been loaded in your save-game, with the leagues you have loaded :) 

Edited by Girafi

On 22/10/2022 at 04:33, Girafi said:

Thank you for your feedback, will be looked at for the full release!
    Keep in mind that some of the stats you are referring to, could´ve just not been set. Meaning FM is auto-generating what´s not filled out.

Regarding Tobias Jensen, he is in the game for Club NXT (Club Brügges Academy team). Might just not have been loaded in your save-game, with the leagues you have loaded :) 

Thanks for adding that comment.

Edited by Jhagemannj
    Mistake