• RB Salzburg

HNLFan
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Fire_03

Posted (edited)

We can´t set the status of the player directly.

It is calculated because of his CA (CR/HR) and in a team with so many good players and a lot of rotation, not all can be important players. 
    Maybe i am wrong with that and some "Expert" can give me a suggestion, but we can´t set it directly.

Edited by Fire_03

24 minutes ago, Fire_03 said:

We can´t set the status of the player directly.

It is calculated because of his CA (CR/HR) and in a team with so many good players and a lot of rotation, not all can be important players. 
    Maybe i am wrong with that and some "Expert" can give me a suggestion, but we can´t set it directly.

Maybe to raise his CA? Because, with his games this season, he deserve it, and he is one of main players in their midfield. THanks, cheers.

Fire_03

Posted (edited)

No, i will not raise his CA, because it would be a circle. If i raise him, i must raise Kjaergaard too and at the end, he would be again only a squad player. He is the 10th best player at RBS (when will important player start) . Hmmm, thats not bad at all. Are you a RBS Fan too or only a Susic Fan because you are Croatian?

Take a look on the other players in front of him at RBS.

1.) Fernando - way better than all the other players

2.) Capaldo - can you compare him with Susic ? No. Susic got playing time because of his injury

3.) Okafor - different position but also far better

4.) Seiwald - main man with Capaldo

5.) Sesko

6.) Solet

7.) Wöber

8.) Ulmer

9. Köhn

10. Susic/Pavlovic/Bernardo

Do you really think he is currently better than all the others ?? 127/-85 is enough for him in my opinion. He played 67% of playing time overall , 71% in the Bundesliga. 

Capaldo and Seiwald are the key players in midfield, with 85% (before his injury, and thats why Susic got more playing time) and 81% of playing time in the Bundesliga.

But feel free to suggest your CA raise as long you have all the other players, not only at RBS, also in the Croatian NT in mind. Some changes on a player, can change a lot in a team.

Don´t forget, it is a game, it is not reality, and we have to make a balancing,

As a long time user from Football Manager, as you are, you should understand CA, alone is not everything.  

And thank God for the editor. If you not happy with the way i did RBS, and you think he should have an upgrade, use the editor for it and make your own changes.

Cheers Wolfgang

Edited by Fire_03

The board culture really needs some work.

- Sign high profile players -> this is just wrong, we do the occasional transfer like Sladdi or Fernando now, but we arent known for signing lots of older, high profile players. Please remove this.

- Sign players from Ghana and Mali -> this has caused LOTS of troubles in the past years. While we do have or had lots of players from there, we arent only scouting and signing from these 2 countries. I had some bugs in the last years where I wasnt able to sign any players anymore because I didnt sign players from Ghana or Mali simply because there were none that would actually help my team. Please consider removing this, thanks!

Regarding supporter culture:

- we really dont care about Wacker Innsbruck or Austria Vienna, really. They arent rivals, at all. 

- instead Rapid Wien should be made a higher rivalry

- Leipzig should be made a rivalry, we really hate them.

Thats all for now, thanks

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Alerion:

The board culture really needs some work.

- Sign high profile players -> this is just wrong, we do the occasional transfer like Sladdi or Fernando now, but we arent known for signing lots of older, high profile players. Please remove this.

- Sign players from Ghana and Mali -> this has caused LOTS of troubles in the past years. While we do have or had lots of players from there, we arent only scouting and signing from these 2 countries. I had some bugs in the last years where I wasnt able to sign any players anymore because I didnt sign players from Ghana or Mali simply because there were none that would actually help my team. Please consider removing this, thanks!

Regarding supporter culture:

- we really dont care about Wacker Innsbruck or Austria Vienna, really. They arent rivals, at all. 

- instead Rapid Wien should be made a higher rivalry

- Leipzig should be made a rivalry, we really hate them.

Thats all for now, thanks

Those are not the ambitions from RB Salzburg, they are from the Managing Director Stephan Reiter. And, the settings are equal as in FM22. And i can remember, we discussed this to do it that way. Whatever:

This is RBS
    image.thumb.png.01b1d9913497b2b61c28ac8fba6ddbfe.png

Stephan Reiter - Managing Director

image.thumb.png.d2b11504a443d0bc9a7a5477ff328bc5.png

Sign high profile players: Is set to 15, so a likeness of 75% to sign a high profile player younger or equal 24.  
    Removed

Sign players from Mali/Ghana: Is set to 11, so not really important and should´t cause troubles in some years. But, is removed.

----------

Rivalries: Removed Wacker Innsbruck, Removed Austria Vienna, raised Rapid to 18 and added RBL (20)