• Please Help!

Joel Micallef
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Trying to revamp the Canadian system!  I've done all the ground work for teams etc etc etc...  But I can't test the rules as I get this attached error message on the file!

Any help as to why would be great!

Screenshot 2023-02-20 023719.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Not much of a help but some info. This was reported the day the game launched and still awaiting a fix sadly. Seems to only be for Canada, USA and a few other countries. They are working on it but have been pretty quiet about it lately. Sorry not much of a help but I'm in the same boat with my USA database and hoping that the winter update fixes it. 

I am Working on a USA File currently and will send it along to you when it's completed.  Can you please send me step by step instructions on how to do so as I'm not very computer savy!

9 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi @Joel Micallefcould you please send us your editor file so we can review.

• SI Staff

Please click this link for our SI Cloud Service - https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Then 'Click to Select Files' to open up Windows Explorer and find the file on your system.

Your editor files can be found using the pathway below:

C:\Users\[Your Windows Username]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\editor data

Once uploaded, please tell me the file name of the uploaded file, thank you.

On 22/02/2023 at 05:20, Zachary Whyte said:

Please click this link for our SI Cloud Service - https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Then 'Click to Select Files' to open up Windows Explorer and find the file on your system.

Your editor files can be found using the pathway below:

C:\Users\[Your Windows Username]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\editor data

Once uploaded, please tell me the file name of the uploaded file, thank you.

Ok Never mind it's actually working!  I must have been doing something really wrong!