• Players stuck unfit, won't play for U18s

Weston
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

The Austrian second league wouldn't let me train or schedule friendlies during the big World Cup break, so all of my players were, annoyingly, completely out of shape when the season started (oddly the other clubs seem to be fitter despite being in the same boat).

So I set my players who aren't starting as available for the U18s until fit, instructed my staff to schedule U18 friendlies every week, and thought that would fix it. But for some reason, none of them ever play...

image.thumb.png.a220bf86ed7b4a7f2767b3f3a4c5aa56.png

image.thumb.png.b7ce85a48d6b732948c9de0f5b1099e6.png

I don't know how to fix their fitness besides scheduling first team friendlies midweek, which would be messy, or using the editor to fix their fitness. Can you advise if there is another way?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Ah okay, it seems the bug is incorrectly requiring players be 17 or younger for friendlies.

image.png.24351485fbf4e363a1cdf52bf6398a8f.png

Would still appreciate someone telling me how to use the editor to change fitness like you used to be able to. Is there a different way of achieving this now?

• Administrators

The fitness of the player can be edited under their profile by selecting the IGE icon > Edit Player Attribute Details > Fitness. :)

We'll put the friendlies age issue under investigation. 

4 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

The fitness of the player can be edited under their profile by selecting the IGE icon > Edit Player Attribute Details > Fitness. :)

We'll put the friendlies age issue under investigation. 

Thanks! Didn't realize it had moved.