• Jersey Issues

nielsoncp
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I found two issues with the Jersey design portion of the pre-game editor:

1. The duplicate button does not work more than 1x - so if I click on 2x, 3x, etc. it only produces one item. 

2. If I add a foreground color to a kit and then duplicated it, I can't make adjustments to the duplicated items. The colors don't change permanently, and I have to close and reopen the editor before I can make permanent adjustments to the duplicated items. 

Steps to reproduce:

1. Create a jersey and duplicate it more than 1x. 

2. Once you created a jersey, add a foreground color. Duplicate 2x, then try to change it to an icon and text. It will not permanently change. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thank you for flagging. We have placed the duplication issue under review. 

But we have been unable to reproduce the kit resetting issue, can you tell us when/how the changes reset?

The kit resetting issue I've had in a different way - if I go through making a whole bunch of clubs (10+), sometimes, randomly, it will ignore my selection of kit (e.g. i change a shirt to shorts, but it changes some other row to shorts (e.g. icon)). 

It seems random so I've not been able to accurately reproduce it.

I'll add two possible steps then:

1. I think the issue happens when I have over 100 unsaved changes to the database.

2. It happens when I have previously edited a different jersey on the team. 

I had it happen again tonight, so I'll try and get a capture of the video so you can see what's happening. Thanks all!

21 hours ago, nielsoncp said:

Hi SI Friends, 

I have a video of the bug here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IPVlG3RDRjGaHNRpHQ3YTZoJz_E4S0qQ/view?usp=sharing. I'll also attach the editor file, in case it is specific to this database (it is ported over from FM22, so that may be part of the issue.)

USA - 10 Tiers - CEUD.fmf

This is why the PGE should be a part of the beta I feel. I get that bugs like this slip through the cracks but to have this released as good like this doesn't make sense. Every day the issues in the PGE that go unfixed just push me further and further from playing this game.

On 14/12/2022 at 11:44, nielsoncp said:

Hi SI Friends, 

I have a video of the bug here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IPVlG3RDRjGaHNRpHQ3YTZoJz_E4S0qQ/view?usp=sharing. I'll also attach the editor file, in case it is specific to this database (it is ported over from FM22, so that may be part of the issue.)

USA - 10 Tiers - CEUD.fmf

Did you ever get a fix for this? I'm having this issue too, regardless of the amount of changes made.

On 24/06/2023 at 18:00, sidneycrosby87 said:

Did you ever get a fix for this? I'm having this issue too, regardless of the amount of changes made.

Not that I am aware of.