• Error When Validating DB Imported from FM22

Digijustin
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I have a DB that works in FM22 and imported into the new editor for FM23 and when I click "Test Rules", I get the Windows alert twice and then the editor error box. (Both screenshots are attached).

I have Discipline Rules for every league I have added so I'm a bit unsure as to what is the cause.

Screenshot_20221107_075755.png

Screenshot_20221107_075605.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks Zachary for looking into it. I'm aware older versions won't always work but every year I import what works and then work around the issues. This one doesn't really tell me what the error is so it's a bit weird and is why I shared here. Also I can't find the log_manager.cpp file anywhere on my machine. 

Another update to this. I reverted my DB to use basic rules and it validated and when I start a game or load this same game, I get the issue stated in another ticket here.

So today I wanted to bring back in the Advanced Rules into the DB and as soon as I changed the DB to use Advanced Rules and then verified, I get the exact same issue as above. 

I'd like to know if there is an expected fix coming to this anytime in the near future as I want to play with my DB but don't want to settle for a lesser version of my DB yet.