• Editor Pre-game for Italian Pyramid

enrico85tp
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Sorry what I wanted to write probably didn't come out... anyway I have a problem with the Italian pyramid that I would like to do...
    Being a beginner with the editor I would like to re-propose the Italian pyramid up to the First Category (7 level) but it is a bit complex as a thing, I practically created and entered all the teams in the various competitions and also created the cups but the problem is places from the 5th level onwards since many regional leagues start with the play-offs and play-outs, I have marked all the promotions and relegations of each level on a sheet but I can't make them match, they told me why there it's the famous "dynamic relegations/promotions" and I just can't.
    I'd like to learn so in this save I created my team from when I played 10 years ago and I was the captain.
    I hope someone can help me

• SI Staff

Hello, can you please send us your editor file.

To do so click this link to our cloud service - https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4 

Then locate your editor files using the pathway below:

C:\Users\[Your Windows Username]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2023\editor data

Once the files have uploaded please tell us the file names. 

Thanks a lot for your help, if you want the structure of the Italian pyramid explained well, I'll explain it to you because it's a bit complicated, I look forward to your answer so I can finally play :-)