• Crashing of Pre-Game Editor has error popup with old website

Digijustin
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

The FM23 Pre-Game Editor crashed and in the error, I saw a website listed. Went to it and I don't think you own it anymore. I think a spam site has that URL now. 

Screenshot_20221107_074702.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

In my other reported bug, I got this error while using the Test Competitions screen. Clicking on "Create New Test" crashes the editor and shows this error. I didn't report it as it also has the same popups as in that other bug. 

)

So I understand that you guys are busy but it's been since launch day that I reported this and as a fellow developer, I would think that changing the text of an error message would be easy. I get it that this isn't a top priority but what are the priorities? There have been 2 updates since I reported this one and it's still here. 

I check back every so often on my other reported bugs to see when I can start playing the game I want but find it interesting that this isn't fixed yet. I'm obviously not privied to your development environment but in every program I've ever worked in, this is just a string that needs to be updated. I'm sure it's a localized string as well but it's just a redirect so you can even use a bit.ly link

I know I sound petty complaining about a broken link in a crash log message but I feel if you aren't taking this seriously, how can I expect you to take other bugs seriously?

I do enjoy this game but I want to play with my DB and it's been 40+ days now and I'm still waiting. Every day that goes by is a day I grow further away from playing the game I loved. 

• SI Staff

Hello, sorry for the late reply. Rest assured we have both of your issues under investigation and we believe we can have them resolved in a future update. We apologise for the inconvenience.