• Can't find saved editor data when starting a new save (MAC).

Tigah Woods
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I have some problems finding my saved editor data when starting a new save. On previous FM´s I have clicked the top right "database" option when you start a new save and then found my editor data, but that option is not there now. It´s just blanked (you can see it, but cant click it). I have saved my editor data on cloud (as you can see in the pictures), and also exported it to the editor data file locally on my disk. When trying to save on disk "Sports Interactive" is not showing up in the application support folder. But it works when I export instead of save as. Where should the editor data show up when starting a new save? Is it in the top right "database" or is it after that? As you can see on the pictures there is no editor data showing up when I press "game setup". Hoping for some help soon, thank you!

Skjermbilde 2022-11-08 kl. 13.42.14.png

Skjermbilde 2022-11-08 kl. 13.43.00.png

Skjermbilde 2022-11-08 kl. 13.43.35.png

Skjermbilde 2022-11-08 kl. 13.45.29.png

Skjermbilde 2022-11-08 kl. 13.46.05.png

Skjermbilde 2022-11-08 kl. 13.46.15.png

Skjermbilde 2022-11-08 kl. 13.46.47.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Exported files are no longer usable in game. Only saved editor files will work.

Could you check the file path and make sure it is exactly correct to that of the "Editor data" folder for the game.

If that doesn't work, could you try saving the file somewhere else and then manually moving it into the Editor data folder.