• Waterlogged pitch

DMaster2
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I've just got my 6th postpone due to "a waterlogged pitch" in a year and half into my save. It happened in my last game as well (fm21) but never so much.

Why it's happening so frequently (certainly a lot more than irl, considering that i'm managing Sampdoria and Luigi Ferraris got inagible like a couple of times in the last 5 years) and how i can make it stop.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Rainfall in Genoa is quite abundant, in fact, it exceeds 1,000 millimetres (40 inches) per year - so it is considered a wet region of Italy. 

The ground also has no under soil heating, which means it is more susceptible for postponements. However it may be that it's a little bit on the high side. Would say carry on playing and seeing whether that was a bad luck period or whether it carries on at that rate.

We'll check our data to make sure there isn't anything set incorrectly. Thanks. 

Il 15/11/2022 in 13:09 , Neil Brock ha scritto:

Rainfall in Genoa is quite abundant, in fact, it exceeds 1,000 millimetres (40 inches) per year - so it is considered a wet region of Italy. 

The ground also has no under soil heating, which means it is more susceptible for postponements. However it may be that it's a little bit on the high side. Would say carry on playing and seeing whether that was a bad luck period or whether it carries on at that rate.

We'll check our data to make sure there isn't anything set incorrectly. Thanks. 

It's still happening, two games in less than a month postponed. It's simply ridicolous and unenjoyable at this point