• Tactic intensity doesn't drop below 50%

dron_kay
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

At some point my tactic intensity stopped dropping below 50% no matter what I do. It still works the other way though in a sense that if I pick stuff that increases intensity like press more or raise the defensive line the slider would go up as it should. But if I start decreasing it would work until it reaches the middle and then would stick there. So basically I lost any ability to conserve energy as now I only have two options: high intensity or medium intensity (or somewhere in the middle, which is still high).

This started happening not so long ago, so maybe is a result of some update, as before that everything was fine. I tried creating a new save - nothing changed. I even re-installed the game - nothing changed.

I'll add two examples: one with pretty much everything set to "all-in" and the other with everything set to negative (low block, minimal pressing, regroup, etc.). The first one shows everything how it should be - intensity is almost max. With the other it is still medium, though it should be close to 0.

image.png

image.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Done. File name - Andreas Hinkel.fm

As I've mentioned I re-installed the game before to see whether it would help, so the save is brand new. 

• Administrators

Thanks for the save, we'll investigate and see if we can do anything ahead of future editions of FM to rectify this.