• Spanish Second DIvision wage cap bug??

xivic7
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

I am currently managing in the Spanish Second Division, and I am having troubles with the squad registration window. It does not allow me to have a team wage higher than 1.05M yet the minimum salary for each player is 77k per year. These conditions contradict themselves and make it impossible to register a team.

I managed to cheat this using the in-game editor and lower down the salaries of already registered players.

I am a newly promoted team with really low sponsorship and gate receipt income, is the wage cap somehow calculated from the income??

Other teams in the league have wage budgets of 5 to 10 M..... I don't undestand

Any help would be appreciated,

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 07/12/2022 at 15:02, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, sorry for the late reply. This is a known issue we're looking into. :) 

Hi Zachary.

Is this an issue in general with the Spanish salary cap? I saw a post from last years game - https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/562743-la-liga-salary-cap-not-keeping-up-with-club-growth/ - where people are talking about Spanish saves being impossible because the salary cap is not calculated properly. Currently managing CD Tenerife myself and beginning to realize my salary cap is also not increasing the way it should be. Is this still an issue in FM23?