• Club reputation doesn't grow enough

DMaster2
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Basically the picture show the whole story. I've played in serie a last season and managed to end up 11th, yet i'm still far behind serie c teams. It's completly unrealistic as any serie a team irl would have far more reputation than serie c teams that never played in serie a anyway.

To sumarize clubs don't gain enough reputation especially on promotion to an higher division.

I can't provide a save since i'm affected by a bug that prevent me from uploading in the cloud atm (see this for details) https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2023-bugs-tracker/757_medical-and-development-centre-training-and-finances/injuries-are-out-of-control-r14298/?tab=comments#comment-89950

Immagine.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Here's a save showing something similar.  Though it shows I'm in the Vanarama National League North, I've actually just been promoted to the Vanarama National as champions, with the second-highest points total in competition history.  Not only am I behind several teams that're now two tiers below me, I recently renegotiated the club's main sponsorship deal and received less money, despite the renegotiation occurring after promotion.

image.thumb.png.9e338b4cf6f3d8bff9f49ea717ab756f.png

Save: Edward Parris - Vauxhall Motors - Reputation.fm

Still not fixed. Just finished the 3rd season in Serie A at CL spot and yet my club have less reputation than basically the whole Serie B. It's honestly ridicolous.

When this will get fixed???

Immagine1.png

Immagine2.png

• Administrators

Really sorry you haven't had a response yet, seems it got missed at the time and then pushed further and further back. 

We'll investigate your save file and see if there are any tweaks we can make ahead of future editions, thanks for the spot. 

On 18/02/2023 at 03:19, Sunstrikuuu said:

Here's a save showing something similar.  Though it shows I'm in the Vanarama National League North, I've actually just been promoted to the Vanarama National as champions, with the second-highest points total in competition history.  Not only am I behind several teams that're now two tiers below me, I recently renegotiated the club's main sponsorship deal and received less money, despite the renegotiation occurring after promotion.

image.thumb.png.9e338b4cf6f3d8bff9f49ea717ab756f.png

Save: Edward Parris - Vauxhall Motors - Reputation.fm

That's basically the same as mine, and we have a tycoon owner too.