• Can't include/exclude Under-18s players in squad filter after creating Under-18s squad

CFuller
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

In this save, I have taken over a heavily-edited Dag & Red team who've just been promoted to League One. Just before the new season, I accepted an invitation to enter a team into the EFL Youth Alliance, which created an Under-18s squad. However, when I go into Squad > Overview, and then try to set a filter, I cannot filter in/out players from the U18 squad (I can only do it for players in the Senior or U21 squads).

Filter1.png.c685834a153366bbe5f2533f211ceff5.png

Likewise, when I go into the Under-18s squad, there is no U18 Squad tickbox allowing me to include/exclude players in the Under-18s squad.

Filter2.png.0174ad7d6ed00376e35a2a25fec82b55.png

To reproduce the issue, load the save file provided and then click Continue once. When you are returned to your inbox, you'll receive a message inviting you to the Under-18s EFL Youth Alliance league. Accept the invitation, and then continue for a day (or two) until the Dag & Red Under-18s team is created. Then go into Squad > Overview and check the squad filters.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments